Friday, December 12, 2008

More painted miniatures?

Yep, I can't believe it either, but while I was finishing those boxers, I finished painting some fantasy figures I had in various states of completion. I like the cleric one so much (mini from Privateer Press) that I made an upcoming scenario for her. With my vacation done, I’m not sure when I’ll get back into painting, but I have plenty of unpainted Warmachine and Hordes models that could keep me busy until… well, forever!

In other news, Fantasy Flight Games were selling off their stock of Confrontation and AT-43 models for 66% off and I couldn’t resist getting my hands on some fairly cheap, pre-painted plastic miniatures (most boxes were 10 dollars apiece). In the end I spent way too much, but I now have a good selection of models from the Army of the Griffin and the Army of the Wolf. I’m definitely going to be using them in an upcoming scenario!

No comments: